I'm trying to imagine how Harry told Hermione and Ron he forgave Snape
- Harry: so like Snape's actually nice
- Hermione: ...
- Ron: ..
- Hermione: Harry, he harassed you for 7 years
- Ron: not to mention that quidditch incident
- Harry: before he died, he said I had my mother's eyes
- Hermione: everyone says that Harry
- Harry: yes but he had a crush on my mum and she didn't like him back
- Ron: so?
- Harry: I'm gonna name my kid after him
- Hermione: Harry no
- Harry: Snape 5ever
We teach kids to fear animals like rats, snakes, spiders, etc. that are harmless 99% of the time but do we ever warn them about the real danger
WHY DOES IT HAVE TEETH ON ITS TONGUE
I am a gooseologist and I can tell you that geese live on a healthy diet of children’s souls which can only be properly chewed with unholy tongue teeth